New Divergent Steelbook DVD/Blu-ray Cover Art and Extras Revealed
Total Film revealed today the cover art for the new Divergent Steelbook DVD and Blu-ray that will be exclusively sold through the Entertainment store on Play.com, along with the comparison of all the extra features each version will bring. Shortly after I got a tip from @admmgz on twitter that there is another Steelbook available for pre-order from Best Buy. Both versions look amazing although the Play.com version looks specially nice with Tris looking fierce on a metallic blue and silver background bearing the Dauntless flames. See below and compare the versions for yourself.
- Faction Before Blood Featurette
- Audio Commentary with Neil Burger
- Audio Commentary with producers Lucy Fisher and Douglas Wick
- Deleted Scenes (approximately 5 min)
- Marketing Gallery (trailers & posters)
- Extras as above. Also includes the following Blu-ray exclusive extras:
- “Bringing Divergent to Life” (multi-part making-of, approximately 45 min.)
- “Meet Four” Featurette
- “The Look of Divergent” Featurette
- “Behind the scenes of Divergent” Featurette
- “Choice” Featurette
Extras as per standard Blu-ray, but with the covers below.
These are the covers. CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO ENLARGE
UPDATE: The UK Play.com store has updated images of the steelbook, including one with Four/Theo James
To get a look at all the other retailer versions of the Divergent DVD/Blu-ray see our handy comparison chart HERE.