Update on the Upcoming Theo James Commercial Shot in New York
Thanks to Instagram Initiate Tris.Stiff, who tipped us off on some info she found, we now have some more information we can share with you on the commercial that Theo James was shooting on October 2, 2014 in Tribeca. We don’t have a date yet on when it will air, but we did find some interesting tidbits.
Here’s what we know so far:
- The commercial will be for a HUGO BOSS fragrance. No information is yet available on which fragrance it will be or whether it is a new or existing one.
- The iconic Russian model, Natasha Poly, will be co-starring with Theo.
- The commercial’s director is Darren Aronofsky, the Oscar-nominated director who has been involved in films such as “Black Swan”, “The Fighter”, and “The Wrestler” among others.
- The listed Producers for the project are: Scott Franklin, Sandy Haddad, and Ted Robbins.
- The advertising campaign for the commercial will be manned by the agency “Grey London“. They are responsible for previous Hugo Boss campaigns that have been extremely effective, such as the launch of the “Hugo Orange” fragrance campaign featuring actress Sienna Miller and the “Boss Nuit” campaign featuring Gwyneth Paltrow.
We will of course, share any new information we find, and we hope to see this commercial air soon. If it’s anything like the “Boss Bottled” commercial featuring Gerard Butler, I feel sorry for all of us because we might not be surviving this one.